The federal government and technology industry have developed practical tips to help you guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer and protect your personal information.
How Mack Sporting Goods, LLC Uses Your Personal Information
This policy covers how Mack Sporting Goods treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of Mack Sporting Goods, LLC products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Mack Sporting Goods, LLC does not own or control or to people that Mack Sporting Goods, LLC does not employ or manage
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Mack Sporting Goods, LLC collects personal information when you register a “my account”, place an order or enter a promotion.
When you register an account or place an order with us, we ask for information such as your name, email address, ZIP code and personal interests. Mack Sporting Goods, LLC also collects information about your orders you place at www.macksportinggoods.com.
Mack Sporting Goods, LLC automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Mack Sporting Goods, LLC cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
Mack Sporting Goods, LLC uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Mack Sporting Goods, LLC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Mack Sporting Goods, LLC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Mack Sporting Goods, LLC communicate with you about offers from Mack Sporting Goods, LLC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Access your information when you "sign in" so we can provide you with customized content or remember the last page you visited on Macksportinggoods.com.
- Information that Mack Sporting Goods, LLC collects related to your activities and interests is maintained by Godaddy.
- When you log in to your Mack Sporting Goods, LLC my account, a cookie that contains information about your interests is placed on the computer or device you are using. This allows Mack Sporting Goods, LLC to associate your interests and activity if you log in to your MyAccount account on multiple devices. This means that your browsing habits on your work computer or a library computer, when logged in, can inform your experience on Mack Sporting Goods, LLC when using your home computer when logged in.
- Provide general internal and customer analytics.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
You can edit your Mack Sporting Goods, LLC My Account Information at any time.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Mack Sporting Goods, LLC service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Mack Sporting Goods, LLC Newsletter, that are considered part of your Mack Sporting Goods, LLC account, unless your account is set to opt out of these communications.
You can opt out by emailing: Alex@macksportinggoods.com
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Yahoo!’s shopping cart as well as Mack Sporting Goods, LLC’s organization has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read Security at Mack Sporting Goods, LLC through Godaddy.
Mack Sporting Goods, LLC may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Mack Sporting Goods, LLC account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.